Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mowing the Yard

Yesterday I picked Presley up from daycare because the forecast said storms during the night. and Jared wanted to get the yard mowed before it rained. He was mowing like a madman when we got there so I put Presley in her wagon and we walked around the backyard while Jared finished up in the front. When he was finished he came over and gave Presley a ride on the mower. She wasn't scare at all. She rode on his leg looking around like she was a big girl!
When I am around her on a daily basis I always think she's getting so big. But when I see her in a picture she still looks so tiny! My sweet little cupcake! Presley has more hair on the top part of her head but when she has a bow on you can't tell and most of the time I don't think about it. But when I saw this picture of her outside it's really obvious! I should have cropped it so you could have seen it close up but you can get the idea. We're going to have to start her a comb over before long!
And Callie, these pictures are for you. I know you're all about developing fine motor skills! I read in an article at the doctor office last week that even though she's not old enough to feed herself, I should let her hold a spoon so she starts to develop those skills. She kept the spoon in her mouth most of the time so it did make it a little difficult to feed her but overall it went well. We have moved to stage 2 food now!









No comments:

Post a Comment