Monday, April 12, 2010

Tree Farm

Saturday we also went out to the tree farm our friend's parents own to buy shrubs and flowers to landscape the front of our house. We've lived there a year so it's time. Last year I was pregnant and it just wasn't a priority. This year I'm much more motivated! They had so many pretty things I had the hardest time choosing what I wanted. And let me just go ahead and say that we already have plans to swing back by tonight to grab a few more items!
My friend Jennifer was there helping her MIL with the farm and she was so sweet to think about taking a pic of me and Presley. I get so caught up in being the picture taker sometimes that I never end up in any. So THANK YOU Jennifer!

And then Jennifer played with Presley while we tried to decide what we needed to purchase. I think this picture is so adorable! Jared and I are blessed to call Jennifer and Aaron our friends.
This is Jennifer and my little cupcake!
And then we got creative and tried to have a little photo shoot. Jennifer's MIL, Deana brought out this little rocker that was her dad's. It was just Presley's size. And how pretty are the flowers!









No comments:

Post a Comment