Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So close!

Presley has really been working on crawling. She hasn't done it yet but she's getting so close! She can push her little bottom way up into the air. Her legs are so strong! When she wants to wiggle it's hard to keep her still with those little legs strong enough to push now.
And she can push her front half up.
And when there is something in front of her it's like she has Stretch-Armstrong Arms. She can reach and stretch unitl she gets what she's wanting.
We also had our first official boo-boo this week. I know it's hard to see but there was a huge red spot on Presley's head in this picture! I was in the bathroom putting up towels and I sat Presley in the floor on the bath rug (like I always do) and gave her a toy. She usually sits pretty still and it all goes good. This time...before I knew it she tumbled over and smacked her head on the stone around our tub. She screamed and screamed but honestly not as much as I would have expected. And yes, I was about to scream myself. I was so aggravated that I didn't catch her in time.
Luckily she survived but did get a huge knot on the top of her head and she still has a little place that is scraped. Poor little girl! I know I'm going to have to relax because at the rate this little girl is wiggling and moving around she'll be everywhere soon and I know that bumps and scrapes will be part of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment