Monday, April 19, 2010

Crib Talk

It was rainy all weekend and that made for a lazy time. We have been working on getting Presley to nap and she slept from 10-11:45 on Saturday! I'm sure the rain helped but whatever....my little girl took a nap and that's all that matters. Memaw swears she's a great napper during the week but she is NOT on the weekends. But this can change....and Daddy and I have been working on whipping her into shape! One of my favorite things right now is that when she wakes up she flops and rolls all over her crib and talks and talks. She always wakes up happy so I went in and sat down at the end of her crib to get some proof. She didn't talk as much as usual but I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peep at what really goes on in her crib!

This was a good weekend. Cleaned house, scrapbooked at Shop Remember When, went to bible study last night and Presley got to spend time with Granny, Pops and her cousins while we went. This study "90 Minutes in Heaven" is stepping on my toes and is a good source of inspiration. What I need, when I need it. We talked about praying with faith and asking God to do specific things. We discussed how we often pray generic prayers and this lesson challenged us to prove our faith by asking God to do certian things. So...I am stepping out of my box and asking God to do specific things...and having faith that He will meet those needs. "And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive if you have faith" Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment