Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morning

Easter morning we gave Presley a basket with a few goodies in it. This basket was $4 at Wal-Mart and I think it's super cute! She will be using it next year since she practicaly got no use out of it this year. However, I did put her some bright plastic eggs, a bunny, bubbles, and a book about "What Easter Really Means". She was really curious and wasted no time pulling things from the basket!
I love her smile here! I haven't fixed the red eye yet but I was to get pics up quickly so forgive me! And yes this is the dress from Eric's wedding. I decided to let her wear it again because it's so pretty and she got a lot of compliments at the wedding! Thank you Granny for getting her such a great dress!
Next year will be so much fun when she's walking around picking up eggs!





No comments:

Post a Comment