Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring!

Spring is here! This weekend was so amazing. The weather was perfect and we spent nearly the entire time outside. First thing Saturday I saw this gorgeous butterfly on the door to our shop. It stayed there all day long. It was huge and such a fresh color of green. I wanted to keep it! Presley sat in her wagon and watched Pepaw and her Daddy work on cleaning out the front fence row with the dozer. She sat forever just watching them. She's so easy to entertain!
I love this picture of her watching her Pepaw work...
And the glasses and hat crack me up every time. She wore them all weekend and never once tried to pull them off. My little girl is getting so big! This summer is going to be so much fun. She's a great age to really explore and enjoy the summer.






















































































No comments:

Post a Comment