Friday, April 23, 2010

I don't have any really great pictures today. I honestly haven't taken that many this week. Tomorrow I promise to....Presley will be 7 months old! I can't belive my baby is already that old. She's growing up so fast. I found myself looking at somethings at Hobby Lobby and thinking that it would be great decorations for her first birthday. And then I freaked out because it's actually getting closer to that! Presely watched some American Idol this week. She doesn't pay attention to the tv a lot but sometimes something will catch her eye and she'll stop what she's doing and stare. She's really moving around in the walker now and she pulled herself up to the side of the pack and play while pepaw had his back turned the other day. I could tell he was worried by her eagerness so I lowered the floor all the way to the bottom. If she can climb out of it like that at this age, she's a freak of nature!



Sweet little girl with her favorite toy....a blue elephant that vibrates when you pull his legs.

And then this....is her latest stunt. I have been hearing a knocking noise from her crib in the mornings and couldn't imagine what it might be. So I snuck in to peek and she takes her in her hand and bangs it on the crib. It's like she's tapping out an SOS message for us to come free her! Well she's also started tapping it on everything now. And when I hold her in the recliner she tries to put it in my mouth and laughs. Maybe it's time we try to wean off it. She's about to bang it on her elephant here...

I can see it now....CLEAR! Dr Hicks is about to restart the elephant's heart! Hahaha...what entertained me before this sweet girl? Jared has not felt good most of the week so I've done a little bit of Mommy and Daddy duties. Which isn't bad but does make for a busier day! Presley has been going to bed about 7:30 every night still and it's so nice! I think it's safe to say we're in a routine. Wohoo! I love a baby girl that will sleep all night. She does wake up about 5 each morning but it's been good. I personally have never cared that much for the early morning but it's surprisingly peaceful at that time. Presley and I snuggle on the couch and watch the news until about 5:45 and then Daddy gets up to join us. Presley is such a happy little cupcake in the mornings. And I think she's starting to wear off on me. I hope she keeps up this routine! Looking forward to the weekend. I'm getting a pedicure with my friend Michelle tonight and me and little P are going shopping with our friend Jennifer tomorrow. Girl stuff...I love it!















No comments:

Post a Comment