Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleep Little Angel


I lay down and slept... Psalms 3:4
Presley was a great sleeper during month 4 and 5 and since then it's gone downhil FAST. It had gotten miserable. She was waking up multiple times a night. And now just waking but waking and we were having to get her up. At her 6 month appointment I expressed my despair to our sweet pediatrician and he suggested the "Cry It Out" or the "Ferberizing Method". Don't hate me people...we were desperate! Last Monday night she cried for about 30 minutes before going to sleep and woke up once about 1. She cried again for about 30 minutes. It was hard and Jared kept his hand on my shoulder so I wouldn't get out of bed to go check on her. Long night but....a week later we can now lay her down awake and she doesn't fuss at all. Praise Jesus! It's so nice to be able to put her down at 8 pm and then have time for me and Jared. Lots more dishes and laundry are getting done these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment