Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just A Day

This week has gone by soooo slow. It hasn't been a bad week just a lot going on, a lot on my mind, and the allergies are causing me to sneeze about a 1,000 times a day. It probably isn't helping that I have been outside non-stop lateley either. The load of dirt we have bene waiting on was finally delivered last night so we got to plant all of the shrubs we bought over the weekend though so it was worth it! We worked for over 2 hours last night but we got it done and Presley played in her wagon and pack and play the whole time. She's so good! I don't have a picture yet, the sun was going down so I'll post pictures tomorrow.

These pics are of Presley while I took a shower after coming in from outside last night. She completely entertains herself while I shower. I couldn't help but smile at her trying to stuff her feet in her mouth.
And yes, she finally got some toes in there!





No comments:

Post a Comment