Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday!

Long week....so glad Friday is here! Still have lots of things on my mind but I am keeping the faith and putting my trust in our Heavenly Father. His plans are always so much better than mine and He's better at being in control anyway. I tend to stress out when I have things to think/deal with! Looking forward to spending tonight with Jared and Presley, scrapbooking tomorrow with the gang at Shop Remember When in Whitesboro (soooo excited!), and bible study Sunday night. Last Sunday night was refreshing and I'm ready for another dose!

This week Elsie has really started to get brave and let Little P pet her. As you can see, Presley occassionally grabs a handful of skin but so far Elsie keeps coming back. Jared and I think this is hysterical since Elsie is scared of everyone but has taken up with Presley. And the picture below is of the work we've been doing in the yard. We still have a few things to add (which explains the empty spaces) but hopefully in a few years it will be beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment