Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flowers

Yesterday was so pretty when I got home. I pushed Presley in the stroller down to the pond where Jared was fishing with some friends. The temperature was perfect and everything was so green and there were flowers everywhere! I stopped about half way back home to take a few shots of Presley on our way back to the house. I know, I know...it's insane that I have my camera with me at all times!
She was so curious! The pasture is covered in Indian Paint Brushes and they are an incredible color this year. Presley is really into touching things and rubbing them these days. I think she's learning there are so many different textures. She would get really close to the blooms but she never ate one so we did good!
I took a lot more pictures but I don't have time to post them all right now. I will put more up tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment