Monday, June 28, 2010

The Cows Have Come Home!

Today was a crazy day....I had jury duty and had to sit at the courthouse all day long only to be NOT picked and dismissed at 3:30pm. Seriously, if I've invested that much time I want to be picked! It made for a long day. The courthouse is old and smells funny and I'm thankful I don't have to work there. Yuck! Then I came home to spend time with Presley and then to take an exam for my class. It was cloudy and much cooler than it has been so we played outside for a while. Uncle Wesley moved the cows to the pasture behind our house and Presley is one happy girl! I like the cows back there too. It's nice to sit on the porch and watch them graze....it's peaceful.
Presley loved looking at them and Jared carried her over to the fence for a close look. She was staring them down! She liked watching them.
Jared also tried to get Presley to walk on the grass but she would have no part! She doens't like the grass and always makes a face and tonight she wouldn't put her feet down at all. It was cracking me up! She looks like a genie floating on the air!
She also kept trying to eat little pieces of dirt on the porch and I would tell her "no, no" when she'd go to put it in her mouth. She was crawling around and she picked up a piece of dirt, looked right at me and said "no, no". It was so clear! I of course screamed at Jared who was watering trees and tried to get her to repeat it....but no luck! She doesn't like to perform. Maybe she'll say it for him tomorrow night!


1 comment:

  1. She is so cute and by the way Ike loves the cows too! Just more evidence that they might have common interests for the future. LOL
    Thanks for sharing your blog with me. v.

    ReplyDelete