Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All Dressed Up

I'm behind this week on blogging! It's been crazy since we've gone to our summer schedule at work. During June and July we work longer days so we can be off on Fridays. It's worth it to get a 3 day weekend but it's so exhausting working 7-5 that I end up not getting much done on the day I'm off! But it's And speaking of summer.....it's gotten so warm and I'm excited because Presley has so many cute summer outfits! Jared took Miss P to his cousin Ethan's high school graduation last Friday while I was out of town. I am so PROUD of him. I didn't know he was going to graduation so I hadn't thought about laying something out for her to wear. Well now I know that Daddy is perfectly capable of handling her on his own....
He had her decked out and I love it! I bought this halter dress for Presley before she was born and I've been waiting for her to get to wear it. I had it hanging in her closet but hadn't given it much attention. Jared dressed her in it, found a matching bow, and even painted her toenails purple so she was dressed up from head to toe. I love that he wanted her to be so cute! I am so lucky to have such a sweet guy to help me out with Presley. But more importantly I'm so lucky to have a guy who is so head over heels for his little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment