Friday, June 25, 2010

9 month check up

Presley had her 9 month check up today. She now weighs 19 lbs and 5 oz and is 28 inches long! We were super excited to hear that her ears looked fine because she pulls at them every night when she's tired. But he swears they look clear and that she must have developed a habit of pulling at them from when she was having so many problems with them a month ago. So I'm a little stressed over how I'll know when she's pulling because they hurt and when she's pulling because she's comforting herself! No shots today but they pricked her finger to do a blood test and she was not happy about that. She never throws a fit but she turned it on today. She kept bowing her back and the tears were flowing. I hated having to try and hold her still for the nurse. I didn't want her thinking I was the one hurting her! But once they were done and she was back in Daddy's lap she was fine. They gave her a little book and we don't go back until September. I love our pediatrician so much. He's so sweet with her and always makes me feel good. Oh and of course I love that he always tells us she's gorgeous. (Even though he probably tells everyone that!)
After her appointment we went shopping and got Jared some shirts for work and then we ate at Johnny Corino's. It was a good day and it made me think that my life is exactly where I want it to be! I have a sweet little girl and a wonderful husband. Fourteen years ago today Jared asked me out for the first time....man that makes me feel old! I love knowing that at 28 years old Jared has been part of HALF of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment