Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sleepyheads!

I'm not sure why but we have all been super sleepy this week. We've gone to bed at normal time but each morning we are d..r..a..g..g..i..n..g! I have to take my first finance exam tonight but once I do that I'm crashing! She goes to bed at 7:30 and sleeps all night so I'll be catching some z's as soon as I can tonight too. I've been having to wake Presley up each morning which is nice. It is way easier to get ready on my own than when I'm trying to chase an 8 month old and get myself together. Presley's hair is getting longer and it's been crazy in the mornings. I couldn't help but snatch a picture!
And I had to take this one the other morning of Presley and her Daddy looking half-awake right before they left for the day. My sweethearts! Hopefully we'll be better next week. I seriously have no idea what our problem is. We all need some B-12 shots or something! :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment