Monday, June 14, 2010

Jaden's Bday

Last night we went to a pool party for Jaden's birthday! It was a swim party which was PERFECT considering it's been so hot! We got there a little early and Jared played with Landon and Jaden before all the other guest arrive. I promise to post video soon. Presley took a 2 1/2 hour nap before we got there so she had plenty of energy and was in a great mood. I pulled her hair up on top for the first time. It's still a little short to pull up but I thought it was cute. Here she is playing with her Pops while her Uncle Cody cooks burgers.
We let her play in the water before all the other kids arrived. I looked and looked for a float like this after she played in Conner's the other day. I finally found one at Wal-Mart and it was only $3. She is a water bug and loves to splash and to watch Landon and Jaden.
Heather and her dog Sophie, Callie, Landon, and Granny were at the party!
Eric, Andy and Jared waiting on the cake!
Pops took Presley to play in the water while we ate burgers and cake because she was a little restless.
But once she got in the water she was happy!
Here's the cake that Pops made for Jaden. I think I've decided on Zebra and pink for Presley's birthday. I've found a few things and have some ideas. I better tell pops to start practicing up on zebra stripes!
Jaden was so sweet and excited about all of his gifts. His uncle Andy was helping him out here.
Memaw's eyes were closed a little bit here but I think this picture is still good. Presley loves her Memaw and Pepaw. I'm so glad that she is getting to know her great-grandparents.
After the swimming started to wind down....the singing began! Aaron and Jaden started things off with "Hit me with your best shot!"
Jared and Aaron sang a few songs too. Here they are picking out a song and it looks like they found one Jared is excited about!
Presley listened and watched for a long time, then the swimming and the heat were just too much and she finally fell asleep. Pepaw, Mark and Jaden....
We stayed for a long time and had LOTS of fun. I will post video soon and I'm sorry this post was so long. Too many pictures to choose from!















No comments:

Post a Comment