Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Leap Frog Table

We recently bought Presley a Leap Frog table and she has been loving it! At first we took 2 of the legs off so she could sit and play but now she likes to pull up on it. She makes noises with her mouth the whole time she's playing and she is entertained for a long time by it.
I love this picture ...she looks so big here!
And today at lunch I went to Target because Tuesdays are when they mark their clearance down. Sad, I know but see going there all the time does have some advantages. Check out my latest find: Size 12 month pajama sets that have a shirt, pants, and shorts. For $2.98 each. That's right...not a typo....$2.98 each. They have been there a few weeks for $10.98 so I was pumped to see them so cheap today! I think Presley is adorable in pajamas so I will be putting her in these as soon as she can wear them. Woot woot! Proud of my purchase!





No comments:

Post a Comment