Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quote and Pics

I saved this quote to my computer some time ago and I ran across it today. I saved it because when I read it, it sounded just like my mother! I grew up with the most optimistic mom in the world who would always find the best in any situation. When someone was rude, or grumpy or whatever....she would always say "you have no idea what they are dealing with, this might be the worst day of their life". Sometimes when someone cuts me off or someone snaps at me my first instinct is to smack them. Then I think about mom saying that they may be fighting their biggest battle today. Without getting too sappy I wanted to share this quote and also a few pics of Miss P. Presley playing with her toys...
She can pull up all by herself now!
And we got her a cell phone....hahah. Kidding! But she sure does love mine and likes to hold it (and occassionaly dial numbers) but no worries. Her daddy says she can't have one until she can pay for it herself!




No comments:

Post a Comment