Saturday, June 26, 2010

9 months old

My sweet Presley Lynn, you are 9 months old! You are growing so fast and adding more to our life every single day! I tried to take a picture of you in the 9 month onsie like I have done for all of the other months but you were a major wiggle worm and even with Daddy trying to help we never got a good picture. So last night we took you outside and you were laughing and playing so I grabbed my camera and this may be your "9 month old picture".
You weigh 20 lbs and 5 oz and are 28 inches long. You are in the 60th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. You have 2 bottom teeth already and your pediatrician says your 2 top ones are about to be in. You still sleep from 7:30pm-8am without waking up during the night. You nap for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. We can still take you to your crib awake and put you down and you don't fuss at all. You can crawl but you prefer to army crawl and you love to pull up on anything you can get your hands on. You have started to laugh and giggle more and more and this makes me and Daddy smile too. We are starting you on solid foods but if we'd let you choose you would eat Puffs all day! You truly are a "little piece of heaven" and the lyrics to the song Hold Onto Jesus is my prayer for you as you continue to grow. Your Aunt Kristina sang this song at your baby dedication and every time I hear it I make it my prayer. Thank you for being such a blessing and for adding so much to our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment