Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Catch Up

I have pictures to post from this weekend but I'll have to catch up tonight. Gavin and Amarah ended up staying the night Saturday and we had lots of fun. It was a busy weekend but I got to spend some great time with Jared and Presley so it was a GOOD weekend. She is getting so big every day and I can't believe she's about to be one! I snapped this picture before we left for church Sunday morning. Her Granny, Susan, got her several sun dresses and this one is my favorite. I like the bright colors and the flowers and fruit on it. Soooooooo cute! Happy Monday everyone and I will post more pics tonight and I'm trying to locate someone to fix my background for me.
From the fullness of His grace, we have all received one blessing after another. ~ John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment