Sunday, August 29, 2010

My sweet little Presley you are eleven months old! You are growing up so fast. It's getting hard to keep you still long enough for a picture. You make me and Daddy work for this!
You continue to be a happy baby and I am so thankful for this. You love to laugh and for others to laugh at you. You can say "momma, dada, bye, hi, ball, dog, no no" and although it doesn't sound exactly like "thank you" everytime you hand me something you say a two words that sure makes me think that's what you are saying. You love to point at things with your finger and you now shake your head no when you don't want something. You also open and close your hands when you want someone (such as the dogs) to come to you. You love looking at books especially in the car and you will laugh and point at the pictures. It makes me so happy to see you love books! You have two bottom teeth and two top teeth. You will eat pretty much anything we let you but I'm still paranoid and monitor what you get.

You are a good walker but you still resort to crawling if you're going a long way. And you're fast at crawling now! You still are a great sleeper and night time isn't a struggle at all. Some mornings if you wake up before we come get you I can hear you playing the "nature" sounds on your music thing on the crib. Some mornings you turn it on and lay back down and go to sleep. Other mornings you play it over and over and will just talk to yourself. You are always content until I go and get you up when it's time to leave the house. You are such an easy baby. You are a huge blessing and we are so proud of you. Thank you for brining so much to our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment