Thursday, September 2, 2010

What's in the closet?

I've been working on cleaning out our closets and Presley really likes playing in them while I'm working. The other day she walked all the way down the hall, into her room and when I walked back to see what she was up to that's exactly where I found her. She had gone into her closet and found her bouncer. And she was making herself at home....
Presley was all over that thing! She is getting so brave and more coordinated each day. She is definately going to be a climber! She kept moving the hangers all around and looking at the clothes...She paid no attention to me!And then she figured out it would bounce so she held on and made it bounce up and down. It was hysterical! I thought she was going to send herself flying so I finally made her stop.
I have since put the bouncer up so she can't get hurt on it. I'm raising a daredevil....haha!























No comments:

Post a Comment