Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dedication

I finally got a picture from Presley's baby dedication. A little late....but still so sweet! On Mother's Day at our church we have a baby dedication each year and what a blessing! I love that it's on Mother's Day! Presley was eight months old here and she was great while we were up in front of the church.
Presley has been such a blessing to us and I thank God each and every day for choosing me and Jared to be her parents! We have such a huge responsibility in raising her but it's a task that we are honored to have. It's so crazy to think that with our actions and words we are setting the foundation for the rest of her life and what she will become. I pray that we are the examples that she needs and that through us she will discover her own relationship with Christ. I pray that our words will always be encouraging and that she will become everything that God has designed her to be. I pray that she will know the deepness of our love. I love this picture and am thinking about framing it for her room. I want her to know that Jared and I made a promise to God to show her His fullness and to help her to grow in His ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment