Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Eve

Last night Jared had to work late (until about 10 pm) so Presley and I had some girl time. We played outside for a long time and then we went inside for a bath because she was covered in dirt! She loves bathtime and is usually pretty entertaining when she's in there. I love that you can see her teeth now when she smiles!
Miss P has also learned how to blow bubbles in the water. It cracks me up and sometimes if I sing "Miss Lucy had a turtle...his name was tiny Tim. She put him in the bathtub, to see if he could swim" she gets to laughing too. It is so much fun now that she is understanding and talking more. I like that she laughs at things I say!
And of course, no bath is complete without bath toys! Could she possibly fit another toy in her hand?!
After bath, Presley and I sat down to watch the "My Baby Can Read" DVD that Granny bought for her. She LOVE LOVE LOVES these DVDs. She laughs and claps and dances. Last night she was a little more mellow than usual. I think she was pretty sleepy by the time we started. But she sat in her bouncer and watched most of the DVD. I'm so glad she found the bouncer in her closet and that it made me get it out. I never thought she'd have an interest in it but she sits in it all the time.
And this is how she climbs into and out of the bouncer....
She brings so much joy to our life! I hated that Jared was gone and had to work so late but I do enjoy some girl time with her occassionally. Oh...and after Sweet P went to bed....momma watch the Grey's Anatomy season premier! I'm so glad it's fall and my show is back on!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment