Monday, August 23, 2010

Cover Girl

Presley will be 11 months old tomorrow! I can't believe that it's been nearly a year since this little bundle of joy came into our lives. Jared and I have both been saying how much she's growing up. She does somethig new every single day and she's starting to act more like a toddler. Her personality has started to show so much. She's so sweet and full of life. I snapped a few pictures on the porch Sunday before church. Here's a sneak peak of a couple. You'll have to guess what I might have been doing a little photo shoot for.....
As you can see...she's on the move constantly and Jared and I were both worn out from trying to get her to be still and smile when we needed her to!
I love this little girl sooooo much! I never feel like I get enough time with her. Today I had jury duty and it's the first day of the class I'm teaching and I've had my head in the computer most of the night doing stuff for that. She's such a good girl that she went to bed at 7:30 and now I'm wishing I had snuggled with her just a little more. Jared and I make a huge effort to spend all the time we can with her but somehow it never seems like enough. Stop growing so fast sweet girl!









No comments:

Post a Comment