Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleepy Head

It's been a l...o...n...g week and I haven't gotten on here one time! I'm a terrible blogger. Jared was sick at the begining of the week and then I've been crazy tired and passed out by 9 a few nights. The sad part is I don't even know why. I blame the INSANE heat we've been having. Even Presley has been dragging in the morning. I get up and get ready and then I wake her right before we need to leave. It's usually about 7:15 when I go into her room. She's usually awake and jumps up as soon as I go in. She's been awake but she's been a little slower to pop up this week.
I love how her hair looks in the mornings. I comb it all nice when she gets out of the tub and it dries before she goes to bed. But then it looks like this each morning. I promise to be a better blogger this week. We have some fun things planned this weekend and I have a few projects I want to work on. So hopefully next week will hold more blogging and some great pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment