Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Driving Around In My Automobile....

Presley loves her Cozy Coupe. We actually have two...I bought one for $8 at a consignment sale and this one for $10 at a consignment sale. Yep...I know a bargain when I see one. It's a little faded but it still provides great entertainment for my little cupcake. She will play forever with it! We have this one inside and the other one on the porch. (I'll share a little secret and tell you that Jared is playing "Pimp My Ride" with her other car! I can't wait until it's done to show everyone. I think it's going to turn out awesome. She'll be the coolest toddler on our block!) In the meantime, she's playing with the ghetto Coupe inside the house. This week Miss P has learned she can take a passanger with her. She has put this stuffed dog that Granny gave her into her car a million times. Sometimes he drives and she pushes the car. And sometimes they ride together like in this picture. It's hilarious. She holds him up like this the whole time she's playing!
She's growing up way too fast! We both keep saying that she's definately turning into a toddler. She plays differently now and she's quiet the entertainer. She adds so much to our life!








No comments:

Post a Comment