Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Delivery

Yesterday when I got home I had a great surprise package waiting on me! I knew it was going to be great because it came in a cute green and white package and then inside was this hot pink box with zebra ribbon. I was loving it already! Do you like my creative hearts I added to the package so our addresses weren't out there for eveyone to see? Crafty I know. :-)
Anyway....my sweet sister Paula and my neice Jewel got me a Pandora bracelet! I LOVE it...it's exactly what i would have picked out. It was a great surprise and a great way to celebrate my Birthday eve! I was not super duper excited about turing 29 but this is making it much better!
Thank you Paula and Jewel for thinking of me and for having such great taste! I love you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment