Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shopping

Presley had an appointment to get her pictures done today. Jared had to work (which I was nervous about because he was a huge help last time we did this) so Miss P and I spent some girl time together....shopping! We stopped several places but one of my favorite spots is Home Goods in Allen. Love it and so did Presley. She was especially in awe in the lighting section. She couldn't stop staring at all the lamps. There were some really cute ones.
We did her pictures at Target on Parker and the Toll Way. I have used them before for her 2 and 5 month pictures and they did a good job. And they always have good internet coupons. The guy that did them was great with her and she was all smiles for him. I think we got some good shots! We did have some minor resistance over a prop. Let's just say it was pink and had wheels and she was not wanting to get off of it! Of course since we were in Target we had to so some shopping after the photo session. Presley is really starting to like to reach and touch stuff. She's also getting quick so I have to really stay on my toes. Here we were checking out the clearance rack. If I had to choose only one clearance rack to have the rest of my life....it would definately be Target!
What a little camera hound!

We had a great day together and Jared was calling as soon as he got off work to see how pictures went. It rained on us the whole way home and Presley slept great. I can't wait to go pick them up next Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment