Monday, July 19, 2010

9 month pics!

Last week I took Miss Presley to have her pictures made because she is 9 months old. We went to Target Portrait studio because it's cheap and it's worked well for her other "milestone" pictures. Everything worked out so good. She slept the whole way down, had a bottle right before our appointment and then was in a GREAT mood for the shoot. She's such a camera hound! She and the photographer, Wade hit it off. She loved all of the crazy noises he made. And it made me happy to have him say he'd seen crying babies all day and that he enjoyed Miss P! Glad we could make his day better. :-)
This was the dress Presley had on and it wasn't one I had lined up for the shoot but the photographer begged me to leave her in it for a few. He said most girls wore frills and ribbons and he liked that this was different. So we let him get some shots!
She was so hard to keep still. Now that she can crawl, every time I put her down she took off! She mainly tried to crawl toward Wade and his camera. I picked her up a hundred times I bet. But I still think they turned out great. I love that she is clapping here. Super appropriate for her 9 months pics because she LOVES to clap!
I have more pictures but I will post more tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. There were too many to put all on one post. So consider this the teaser..... ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment