Saturday, July 24, 2010

Playtime

Presley is getting better at entertaining herself these days. She still wants you to be close and paying attention to her but she will venture off a little and play with toys now. I snapped some pics of her playing in her room the other day. I just ran across them and am playing with the cinema feature on my editing software. I like how they look so I want to share:
I bought this exersaucer at a consignment store in mint condition! It was $40 dollars and retails for closer to $100 and when we were in the store the day I bought it I put Miss P in it and she was tearing it up. Yeah, well now that we own it....not so much. She will play for a short time but then she wants out. She honestely spends more time standing outside of it playing with the toys. (Same with the jumperoo we have.)
I try to play with Presley in her room each day at least for a little bit. I want her to know that it's her room and hopefully one day we can keep most of her toys in there instead of the living room!
We are completely mobile now. She finally has proper crawling form! Haha...for the longest time she would crawl a few steps and then army crawl. Or she would crawl but have one leg straightened out. Now she has it down and goes all over the house!
This is my FAVORITE picture. This is a doll that her cousin Amarah, who's 3, gave Presley a long time ago. She's starting to show a little interest in it now...especially the hair. I love how Presley's eye lashes look in this picture and how she's holding the doll. So sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment