Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Part 3 - My Favorite

As promised....here are the last of Miss Presley's pictures! These are by far my favorite. I think it's because they are so girly and I LOVE this outfit! It's her first tutu and I am already itching for her to take dance lessons. I don't want her to grow up fast but when's she big enough I will be running to sign her up. Sara and I took dance lessons and I loved it. So clear your schedules....there will be dance recitals in the future!
And I love that it's blue. Don't get me wrong we are all about the pink but I really like this blue and think it's cute with the zebra print. It's from Simply Puzzled which is our favorite store. Okay, Target is my favorite store but Simply Puzzled is my favorite splurge store!
Those sweet blue eyes! See why she has her Daddy and me wrapped around her little finger?
I don't usually like the pictures they do stuff to when they are showing you the proofs but when the photographer made this one I loved it! We are so blessed to have such a happy and healthy little girl.





1 comment: