Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Miss Independent

When Presley was first born she wanted to be held all the time...probably because we DID hold her all the time. I know, I know...but we couldn't help it! But now that she's 15 weeks she has decided she likes a little alone time. I can put Presley in the floor on her little pink gym and she will entertain herself forever. It's currently her favorite thing. She kicks and wiggles around and pulls on the toys. Jared is a little worried that's she's obsessed with looking at herself in the mirror. I told him to chill out, she just knows a gorgeous girl when she sees one!


Presley has also discovered her voice and uses all the time. She cooed the whole time we were grocery shopping the other day and was loud! People were laughing but Presley was happy and it made my trip to Wal-Mart a little more fun. I definately think that she likes having people's attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment