Monday, January 11, 2010

Bath Time

Usually Jared entertains Presley when I'm trying to cook or clean which makes it much easier but Saturday night Jared had to run to the hardware store so I was left with an energetic 3 month old and supper. Usually not a big deal...

But after trying the floor gym, the bouncer and the swing I determined Presley was not interested in being alone and I couldn't hold her AND cook. She has gotten so energetic and playful that she now requires some entertaining most of the time. As long as she's got someone to make faces and talk to her...she's good. So I decided to try the high chair. This was a first and she LOVED it!
She looked so little in the high chair but she acted so big! She sat up great and played with the toys I gave her the whole time I cooked. I think she liked it because she was up high and could watch me.

I couldn't help but take pictures! She was a happy little girl and now I know that the high chair is a great assistant when Daddy isn't home to help me!

Later that night I had Jared come take some pictures during Presley's bath. I love how big her eyes look and I think this picture is hilarious. It's like she's saying "I love my bath but I don't want my toes to get wet!" She is always content during a bath and has started to splash with her hands.
She does cry when I get her out but once I get her dried off she's good. And man does a bath followed by a warm bottle knock her out! Jared and I have really been trying to get her into a routine and try to bathe her at 7:30, feed her and put her in her crib by 8pm. And she sleeps until 4 something every morning. It's so nice to have a baby that sleeps great. Jared and I can finally sit down and catch our breaths once she's down.
I love my little Princess! She's getting so big and growing up way too fast!






1 comment:

  1. Who is this BIG GIRL, and what did you do with Presley???
    Can't wait to meet her!!!
    Hugs, Sabra

    ReplyDelete