Friday, March 26, 2010

Hanging with Dad

This week has been crazy and Jared has been the one to pick Presley up nearly all week. We have a routine where we each have certain days but this week that was out the window. It's been Daddy duty all week! I am so thankful that Jared doesn't mind a bit about keeping Presley. Jared is a great Dad and a HUGE help to me.

One day earlier this week, it was close to 70 degrees and when I pulled up at home this is how I found them....look how tiny Presley looks in the wagon! She was perfectly content.
Yep, Daddy had loaded Presley up in her Wagon, put on her sunglasses, and pulled the Suzuki out of the shop. I know Jared's been getting Spring Fever and he's been talking about where we can go for our first Rock Crawling Trip of the summer. I guess washing it means that he's getting it ready! Presley didn't seem to mind at all.
In fact, this bottom picture shows what she did to pass time. Lately she's been tapping her right foot on everything. She tapped it the WHOLE time we were outside. It was cracking us up!
Presley is huge outdoor fan and we've already put lots of miles on the wagon. I can't wait for this summer....we'll have so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment