Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clean up!

Since I've shown you how messy Presley can be I'll show you how much she likes getting cleaned up. Bathtime is her favorite...and nothing works better than the kitchen sink!
Presley is fascinated by the faucet. After I turn the water off she always looks the facuet over like she's trying to figure out where the water went!
And of course she has to nose around the bottle dryer and the dirty dishes in the sink next to her (I cropped those out....I couldn't stand for you to see the mess! Presley gets cleaned first each night....then the dishes).
I can't wait for swimming this summer. Presley LOVES the water and we have a cute suit that our sweet friends Kate and Hudson gave us at Presley's shower. My little water baby will be so cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment