Monday, March 8, 2010

Daddy and Presley Get A Toy

I need to start a whole blog called Daddy's girl. Seriously, I have so many pictures of these two. But I love it....and let me tell you Jared Hicks is one proud and sweet daddy! And of course he thinks he's daughter is super smart (and I agree) so he's been working on getting her to stand up. She looks so dang big! And what if she does start walking soon....how crazy would that be?! Hahaha
My sweet family!
After the wedding and watching Jared drag Presley around the yard in the wagon we had borrowed from Charlie I couldn't help myself but to get a wagon of our own. And let me say....wow who knew a Radio Flyer would cost so much?! I know it will be worth it though and yesterday when I was getting ready in the bathroom for church I could hear Jared pulling Presley around the house. Life couldn't be any sweeter!
The first ride....
And then last night Jared working on Presley with standing again....I keep telling him "you teach her to walk early...you get to chase her!"






No comments:

Post a Comment