Monday, March 8, 2010

Eric's Wedding

Jared's brother Eric got married on Saturday so most of our weekend revolved around that. Presley and Jared were both in the wedding and I got to play the part of super proud wife/mom! I tried to take some pictures throughout the day but I did not take any during the ceremony. So hopefully I'll get some of those on here soon. But for now....

Kristina you rock! I think this picture turned out great. Quit your day job and start a business! Hahaha
And the rest of these are pretty random....and no I have not edited them yet so bear with me! Oh and please note how many people it took to entertain Presley while we waited for the wedding to start!

Pepaw and Zachary were on duty here...
And there are some weird shadows in the picture but I still think it's sweet. And if I had a dollar for everyone who had to have someone else help with their tie....
Zachary and Ethan playing around....that's a little scary!
Granny and Pops (Jared's parents) with Presley...
Presley showing Granny how she's a big girl and has been practicing standing up...
Presley trying to steal Aunt Lisa's flower....
Landon being a gentleman and taking care of Memaw Mary and Presley...
Grandma (my mom) with Presley during the reception...
Presley got to ride down the aisle in a wagon pulled by her super cute cousin Jaden. And somehow I didn't get a picture of that....I know, I know! I'll track one down and put it on here soon.













No comments:

Post a Comment