Wednesday, March 31, 2010

6 months old

My sweet little angel you are 6 months old! You are growing up so quickly. Every day it seems like you are learning something new and changing so much!

You wear 6-9 month clothes now and they are much more fashionable than the onsies you've been sporting. Each morning I actually have to spend time putting an outfit together. No more just grabbing something random out of the drawer. Your clothes now all seem to be actual outfits. And of course each one has a matching bow!
Life as a 6 month old is exhausting. Even waiting on dinner sometimes requires a nap.
You love being outside and really love it if daddy pulls you in the wagon. That was the best thing ever for me to get you and daddy. The weather has been amazing and the wagon has been racking up miles.
And now I have to pay attention because you are never where I leave you! You have been rolling and rolling and rolling around for about a month. I don't know how the concrete floor doesn't bother you but you don't seem to mind.
You love to bake....well at least you love to watch me bake. I sit you in the bumbo on the counter and you grab whatever I will let you and entertain yourself. Usually I give you a plastic measuring spoon but in this picture you had grabbed the box and started to gum it to death. Hahaha
Taking your pictures this month was a little more difficult. You wanted to grab the camera so I had to work quickly! I love your little legs. They are chubby and sweet. I know once you start crawling around they will slim up but I love them. And enjoy it baby girl because when you're grown, dimples in certain places are not desirable!
You can sit up like a big girl now! The day you were six months old I decided to see if you could and you impressed me by doing it right away. You do best when you have a toy or something in front of you to keep you focused. If something behind you catches your attention and you turn around then you tumble but for the most part you are going great!
We have been blessed with such a happy girl. You smile constantly and bring sunshine into our lives. Nothing will ever take the place of your sweet smile in our hearts.























No comments:

Post a Comment