Friday, July 29, 2011

38 weeks

38 weeks! I have the whole cd from my maternity shoot now but my computer is loading painfully slow. I just don't have the patience to sit here that long today. I promise to load them all later! Here's one of them....
I had a dr appointment yesterday afternoon. I am 38 weeks today and was dialated only to 2.5 but my cervix is already super thin and bulging...which would explain the pressure and back pain I've been having for about 2 days now. My doctor said he wouldn't be surprised if I went to the hospital last night but....we didn't end up there. After my appointment though I was having some MAJOR back pain and contractions but they quit. I was definately thinking if things kept progressing like that we were going to be ready soon. For now...we'll see what happens. My doctor said he really thinks by the weekend baby brother will be here. Who knows though! If not....we still have an induction scheduled for next Friday. Today I am trying to enjoy my sweet little girl while I can give her all my attention. And she is eating is up! I better go finish spoiling her. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment