Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Weekend

What a busy weekend! Saturday we did a maternity photo shoot with my sweet and super talented friend Natalie Garrison of NG Photography. We did maternity pics when I was pregnant with Presley so we had to do it this time too. I wasn't as excited about showing my stomach this time so we decided to include Presley and do a little different style. I haven't gained as much weight this time but I'm just not feeling as cute as last time! :-) Presley was super shy when we first got started. Natalie met us in the park and we played around for a little trying to get P to come out of her shell. She was pretty solomn most of the shoot but I think we still might have gotten some good shots!

It was over 100 degrees on Saturday so we hit a few locations and then sent Jared and Presley off to get icecream (because we had bribed her with the promise of it) and we headed to do some pictures of just me. We ended up at Carpenter's Bluff bridge and it turned out to be just what we both were wanting! I had so much fun and owe Natalie for being such a great photographer. We climbed down the river bank and poor Natalie ended up barefoot and tromping though some gross mud to get some good shots for me. Thank you Natalie!!! After our photo shoot Presley (who was not interested in having her picture taken) was playing photographer ALL weekend. I thought this picture was too cute. She kept picking up random things and saying "I take your picture" and "1...2...3..". She does the cutest things and copies everything! I know she is learning so much right now and it cracks me up to see her copy things that I take for granted and don't think about.

Like these pics (sorry about the resolution they are from my phone). I was folding laundry and Presley put on some of Jared's socks. She is really into dressing herself these days and is actually pretty good at it. They were huge on her but she was soooo proud of herself. And so cute!

Look how big they were! And she's into posing so when I asked to take her picture she immediately backed against the wall.

And I just like her expression in this one and the huge sock! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment