Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just a swinging!

We have gotten most of our baby stuff out...because it's a little over FOUR weeks until baby brother will be here! Presley thinks everything is new and for her so she's been pretty entertained lately. I just hope she's willing to share when her brother arrives! She seems the most interested in the car seat and the baby swing. Now granted she HATED the swing and threw up every time we tried it when she was little. But she seems to like it now....

She has been swinging her cat a lot lately.....
And also just hanging out in it herself!

And I had to throw this pic in because I didn't have a lot to say today. Thought it might be worth a good laugh to see Presley in her Daddy's shoes! She likes to put our shoes on and then say "I go bye bye...see ya later!" and pretend she's about to head somewhere.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow! Hopefully I've gained a few pounds so I can get out of the doghouse with my doctor. And cross your fingers that baby boy will have his head down. He's stressing me out by waiting til the last minute to get into position! I know there is still time but I am anxious to know we are good to go. His bedding should be in tonight. I'll post a picture if it shows up!



No comments:

Post a Comment