Monday, August 1, 2011

Maternity Pics

I'm still pregnant! I really had my hopes up Thursday when my doctor said it would be soon. But I guess baby brother isn't quiet ready to meet the world yet. And that's okay...only God knows the exact day and time my precious little boy will join us! For now here are the maternity pictures that my friend Natalie Garrison of NG Photography did for us. I LOVE them!

I had a belly picture like this when I was pregnant with Presley so I LOVE that we now have one with Presley's hand on her baby brother! I could just eat that little hand up!
And I will admit it...I think we look alike in this picture.








Ignore the belly here....and look at this gorgeous little face! I know I'm partial but how cute is she?! My little cupcake isn't a baby anymore!








And no photo shoot is complete without sunflowers! But let me tell you it was hot. We were sweaty and Presley was super serious. But we got some good shots.












And I love this one too....I know I keep saying that but I do. I'm so glad we did this shoot!

And after Presley decided she was no longer interested in pictures or being sweaty in the heat, Jared took her for ice cream and Natalie and I did some pics of just me.














Not your traditional maternity shoot but I went that route last time so we decided to venture out and be a little more creative this time around. And I'm so glad we did. I'm happy happy with my pictures! Yeah for a friend who is super talented and willing to spend her Saturday morning with me!







No comments:

Post a Comment