Saturday, May 29, 2010

Splash Time

Today was so hot! We stayed around the house and would go out for a little bit and then come in to cool off. This afternoon about 4 I decided it I'd had it with the heat and I got out a little pool that I bought last summer on clearance for two dollars at Wal-Mart at the end of the season. I hadn't had Presley at that point but I was hoping she'd be a water baby!
I put it on the back porch in the shade and we put on the swimsuit our sweet friends Kate and Hudson got for Miss P at her baby shower. She looked so cute in it! I put her in the pool but she crawled out over and over. Finally I gave up trying to get her to stay in it. She seemed more interested in crawling out and then turning around and splashing with her hands in the pool. We are going to a real pool party tomorrow and I can't wait to get to really swim with Presley! I'm so happy summer is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment