Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blessed

Presley now sleeps until about 7 or 7:30 each morning so I could leave her while I showered but Jared hates to leave for work without getting to love on her. So most mornings I shower and then get Miss P up so she can tell Daddy bye. She is always so bright eyed when she wakes up. It makes everything in the world right to have a little angel to wake up to!
Now that she is so close to crawling, I put her in the pack and play while I dry my hair. I let her play in the floor but when I'm drying my hair I can't hear her and it's just less stressful on me if I know she's contained. She's so close to crawling....she can push up on all fours and then rocks back and forth. I'm going to buy a video camera today! She's going to blast off at any minute.




No comments:

Post a Comment