Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just a Swinging

Last night Jared and a friend worked on his suzuki so Miss Presley and I spent the evening alone. We are used to having Daddy with us every night but we manage to survive when he occassionally has something to do. And we went down to see him for a few minutes anyway. Presley and I spent a while outside. I stick her in the wagon and pull her around the yard while I pull weeds from the flower bed, water trees, and whatever else I find to do. She's happy as long as we're outside. We recently got her a swing and she LOVES it. We have a swing set but for now we hang the swing on the porch so it's in the shade.
I let her swing for a long time last night and she was so content. I love that you can see her little rolls in this picture. Her chubby legs are my favorite!
Jared was so bummed last night that Presley was already in bed when he got in. He said he wanted to hold her but I begged him not to get her back up so he said he'll just make up for it tonight. I'm ready to be at home.....great night ahead....Jared is going to be home, we're grilling, and it's the Grey's finale!!!!! WOOOOOHHHOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment