Friday, May 28, 2010

8 months old

My sweet Presley Lynn! You were 8 months old this week. Time has gone so quickly and I still feel like we just brought you home from the hospital. You have been such a joy for me and Daddy! And each month only gets better!You had an ear infection this week. Luckily it's only the second time you have been sick! You didn't have fever but you just weren't yourself and you pulled at your ear non-stop. You weigh 18 lbs now! Your hair is really starting to grow and your personality is really starting to show. It was crazy trying to take your picture yesterday. Daddy tried to help but you still squirmed all over the place. I usually don't post all the extra pictures but I couldn't resist.
It was so hard to get you to sit up. It took you about 2 seconds to flop over to your tummy and to start squirming. I'm really starting to think you may be a climber!
You are such a happy baby! You will eat any kind of baby food and you love strawberry apple puffs. You also have started wanting to drink out of Daddy's cup and of course he lets you! You can say bye -bye, daddy, and momma. I never knew having you say momma would fill my heart with so much joy! You are a social little girl. You love attention. You love being outside and you are a great sleeper. You sleep from 8pm to about 6:30 each morning. We love you so much and we are so proud of you. You are such a blessing and Daddy and I love you so much!









No comments:

Post a Comment