Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick Little Girl

How NOT fun was our weekend! Presley got sick for the first time and we ended up at the Urgent Care with her Sunday at lunch. She had fever that stayed at 102 even with Tylenol. I hated seeing her like that. She looked so sad when we were waiting to see the doctor. I was a little skeptical about having to see someone other than our sweet Pediatrician but it worked out okay. The guy we saw said she had a throat and ear infection so we started her on antibiotics.

This picture is us trying to get her fever down by keeping a wet cloth on her. She actually seemed to enjoy the cool cloth. And of course wanted to be held. I think one of us held her from Saturday afternoon until last night!
We went Monday to see Presley's regular Pediatrician and he agreed that she had an ear infection and said to continue the medicine and also confirmed that she's not working on one but on TWO teeth! He went ahead and gave her 4 month shots which was okay with us because she was already running fever and miserable so the shots couldn't make it any worse.

Monday night was HORRIBLE and long. I stayed home with her Monday and Jared stayed with her Tuesday. I don't know how a single person can raise a baby. I'm serious....my heart breaks for people that have to go through such rough times on their own. Jared is an amazing dad and without him helping me I would go CRAZY!! It is so nice to have him at home with me and our sweet little angel every single night. I have not doubt that she is the center of his world and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment