Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Peek A Boo

When Presley was tiny she would only sleep if she was swaddled up super tight. So as she's gotten older, I still would wrap a blanket around her legs after I laid her down in the crib. Of course I'm a super freak about SIDS so little missy sleeps only on her back and I made sure and wrapped the blanket where she would have to really wiggle to get out of it. And so far this had been working. She would start to fuss when she woke up in the mornings and so I would make it in there before she had wiggled free of my swaddling.

However....now that we're getting to be a big girl....my great trick has stopped working. First let me say that I am so proud of Presley for being such a great sleeper. She has been sleeping through the night for about a month now. The week that she was sick....not so much but now we're back on track!

However we now sleep without a blanket! This past week I've started to notice that she doesn't fuss as soon as she starts to wake. She used to start in before she would even have her eyes open. Now she wakes up and starts trying to put things into her mouth...this including the blanket. This is how I found her the other morning...which freaked me out!



Yep...cute I know but it stresses me out to see the blanket on her head. So no more blanket for a while.....fleece footed pajamas it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment