Friday, February 19, 2010

Day at the Office

Yesterday I brought Presley to the office because I knew she wasn't feeling great and wanted to call the doctor as soon as their office opened. She was good for the most part....a little fussy but she liked all the attention. She played in her stroller, chewed on everything she could get her hands on and soaked up all the attention.

Here's Presley helping out Marla.....and I did a video of Presley with Cindy but it wouldn't load!
And right before we headed to the doctor, Presley hung out on my desk. She sat in her bumbo and chewed on anything and everything. Here she has her toy keys but she did knock over the hand sanitizer behind her and pulled numerous pens out of my caddy!
We made it to the doctor, where of course she acted like nothing was wrong but he determined she has an ear infection and respiratory infection. Yes....same ear as two and a half weeks ago. So we're on another anitbiotic and we have to watch to make sure she doesn't get worse. All in all.....I enjoyed having Presley in the office with me but hate it was because she was sick! And Jared went to the doctor yesterday also and he has the same thing! See more proof she's his little mini me!


No comments:

Post a Comment